Urgent: Citizens United petition



In 2012, right-wing special interest groups -- backed by some anonymous corporations and mega-rich donors -- spent $650 million trying to influence elections.

Ask a teacher, or a nurse, or a mom on your block -- they don’t have $650 million to spend individually to fight back. But that doesn’t mean we can’t fight back together. That’s what I’m doing with my effort to end the era of Citizens United. And I need your help.

I’ve launched a calling on Congress to reverse the effects of this disastrous decision. Will you show your support by signing my petition today?

No matter who you are, you have a stake in the decisions that get made in Washington. But unlike a hedge fund manager or a Wall Street CEO, you probably don’t have unlimited corporate cash at your disposal.

That’s why we need to end Citizens United -- so that real people can have a voice in Washington that isn’t lost in the din of special interest spending. We can do this together.

Click here to sign my petition and help me keep building momentum for my effort to overturn the effects of Citizens United.

It’ll take all of us to get this done. I hope I can count on you.

Thanks,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments