HIV Cure Maybe Close At Hand


Danish scientists, whose research is considered among the most advanced and swiftly moving in the world, believe they could be only months away from completely curing HIV.
According to the Telegraph today, Dr Ole Søgaard, a senior researcher at the Aarhus University Hospital in Denmark said there are trials currently going on with fifteen patients and that if the treatment is successful, the “cure” will soon be tested on a wider scale
HIV attacks the immune system by placing the virus’s own genetic material in some cells, which are an important part of the immune system. These cells would normally produce new cells for the immune system, but because HIV has placed its genetic material into the cell, the cell will instead create new HIV virus. However, the new strategy being explored “reverses” that process and makes the invisible HIV cells visible.
The method being used by Danish scientists is a totally new approach. It removes the HIV virus from human DNA and then it is destroyed permanently by the immune system. The technique gets the HIV virus to release itself from “reservoirs” it forms in DNA cells and then, when it comes to the surface of the cell, the body's own immune system can kill it through being boosted by a “vaccine.” The cure would mean that people with HIV would not have to continue taking any HIV medication.
The Danish researchers are using an especially strong cancer drug called Panobinostat, which drives out the HIV from a patient’s DNA. Dr Ole Søgaard says he's almost certain this method will succeed, However, he adds that “the challenge will be getting the patients’ immune system to recognize the virus and destroy it. This depends on the strength and sensitivity of individual immune systems.”
Business Insider says that the findings are backed up by British scientists, who are researching the same method. It reports that five universities — Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial College, London, University College, London and King’s College, London — have jointly formed the Collaborative HIV Eradication of Reservoirs UK Biomedical Research Centre group (CHERUB), dedicated to finding an HIV cure along the same lines.
Business Insider also quotes Dr. John Frater, a clinical research fellow at the Nuffield School of Medicine, Oxford University, and a member of the CHERUB group, who said “When the first patient is cured in this way it will be a spectacular moment.”
But this is not the only breakthrough in HIV treatment, which has come about lately, even if it is the most promising. Apart from the “Brown case” where a man was cured through a bone marrow transplant, the New York Times also reported in an article last month that a baby in Mississippi, USA, born to a mother infected with HIV, has been cured of the virus. The paper says that doctors treated the baby aggressively with anti-retroviral drugs starting around 30 hours after birth, something that is not usually done.
The article explains that typically “a newborn with an infected mother would be given one or two drugs as a prophylactic measure. But Dr. Gay said that based on her experience, she almost immediately used a three-drug regimen aimed at treatment, not prophylaxis, not even waiting for the test results confirming infection.” The baby showed no signs of infection 5 months later and also 18 months later, despite the most rigorous, invasive testing possible. Dr. Deborah Persaud, an associate professor at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center involved in leading the case said “It’s proof of principle that we can cure H.I.V. infection if we can replicate this case.”
In March, the Telegraph also reported another case of fourteen patients in France; who were quickly treated with antiretroviral drugs and have remained healthy for years, even after stopping treatment. Normally the virus re-attacks if medication is stopped, but it seems that these people's own bodies were controlling the HIV by themselves. But doctors stressed that this shows the need for early diagnosis and treatment, which rarely occurs.
What is even more promising about the new Danish trials is that it would not be expensive, which is a stumbling block with other approaches. The Danish scientists have stated confidently that they believe “finding a mass-distributable and affordable cure to HIV is possible,” although it still may take up to 5 years for mass production.

3 comments:

  1. MY NAME IS MARIAM BAURICE FROM SOUTH AFRICA...I SAW THIS COMMENT ON POSITIVE BLOGS AND I WILL LOVE TO TELL EVERY BODY HOW MY STATUS CHANGES TO NEGATIVE, AND AM NOW A LIVING WITNESS OF IT AND I THINK ITS A SHAME ON ME IF I DON'T SHARE THIS LOVELY STORY WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFeCTED WITH THIS DEADLY VIRUS...,HIV HAS BEEN ONGOING IN MY FAMILY... I LOST BOTH PARENTS TO HIV,. AND IT IS SO MUCH PAIN IVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER.. AS WE ALL KNOW MEDICALLY THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO IT..AND MEDICATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE..SO SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO A NATIVE MEDICAL PRACTITIONER IN AFRICA..I HAD A JOB THERE TO EXECUTE SO I TOOK TIME TO CHECK OUT ON HIM.I SHOWED HIM ALL MY TESTS AND RESULTS.. I WAS ALREADY DIAGNOSED WITH HIV AND IT WAS ALREADY TAKING ITS TOWL ON ME.. I HAD SPENT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SO I DECIDED TO TRY HIM OUT...I WAS ON HIS DOSAGE FOR 3 WEEKS. ALTHOUGH I DIDNT BELIEVE IN IT, I WAS JUST TRYING IT OUT OF FRUSTRATION... AND AFTER 2 WEEKS, I WENT FOR NEW TESTS... AND YOU WONT BELIEVE THAT 5 DIFFERENT DOCTORS CONFIRMED IT THAT AM NEGATIVE..IT WAS LIKE A DREAM,,I NEVER BELIEVE AIDS HAS CURE..AM NOW NEGATIVE,,AM A LIVING WITNESS..I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK THIS MAN... I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHERS IN ANY WAY I CAN..HAVE JOINED MANY FORUMS AND HAVE POSTED THIS TESTIMONIES AND ALOT OF PEOPLE HAS MAIL AND CALLED THIS MAN ON PHONE AND AFTER 2 MONTHS THEY ALL CONFIRMED NEGATIVE..BBC NEWS TOOK IT LIVE AND EVERY.. HOPE HE HELPS YOU OUT.. EVERYBODY SAW IT AND ITS NOW OUT IN PAPERS AND MAGAZINES THAT THERE'S NATIVE CURE FOR HIV AND ALL WITH THE HELP OF THIS MAN,,HAVE TRIED MY OWN PARTS AND ALL LEFT WITH YOU,,IF YOU LIKE TAKE IT OR NOT..GOD KNOWS HAVE TRIED MY BEST.ABOUT 97 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE THROUGH ME..AND THEY SEND MAILS TO THANKS ME AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED NEGATIVE,,THIS MAN IS REAL..DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE,,HIV IS A DEADLY VIRUS,,GET RID OF IT NOW..

    case there is anyone who has similar problem and still

    looking for a way out, and he those cast all kind of spell like ::

    Love Spells

    Luck, Money Spells

    Health, Well Being

    Protection, Healing

    Curses, Hex, Breakups

    NEW! Combo Spells

    High Priestess Spells

    Vampire Spells

    Authentic Voodoo Spells

    Custom, Other Spells

    Business spells

    Health/Healing spells

    Curse removal

    Job spells

    Healing from all kind of diseases

    Love binding

    Barrenness(need a child)

    Need love

    Lottery Spells

    Promotions

    Success

    Money rituals

    winning court case

    Divorce spells

    Low sperm count

    Infertility in women

    Breast enlargement/reduction

    Penis enlargement/reduction

    YOU CAN CONTACT HIM HERE AS (spirituallighthealing101@live.com or (518) 303-6207) if you need any question contact me via here as mariambaurice@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I work in a communication company I want to share my testimony to the world, my name is Katrina, i am from united kingdom in Belfast north Ireland, I was a stripper in a club I got effected with HIV due to the nature of my job, In April 15 2013 i was tested positive to HIV, Believe it or not this is a true life experience. This is not design to convince you but its just a personal health experience . I never taught doctor ukpoyan could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great papa ukpoyan, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do, He never collected any money from me until I was finally cured, only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor ukpoyan gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: Dr.ukpoyanspellhome@hotmail.com thank you doctor for healing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Tunde herbal medicine is a good remedy for HIV, I was a carrier of HIV and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Tunde cure HIV, I decided to contact, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Tunde herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr. Tunde, reach him on doctortundeherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Your Comments