George W. Bush On Donald Trump



Will Ferrell returned to “Saturday Night Live” as George W. Bush, where he reminded viewers just how bad he had been as president.

The veteran cast member hosted Saturday’s episode to reprise his portrayal of the newly popular 43rd president.
“I just want to remind you guys — I was really bad,” he said. “Like, historically not good.”
Ferrell said President Donald Trump could make any of his predecessors seem better by comparison, but he urged viewers not to fall into that trap.
“Please don’t look back on my presidency and think this is how we do it,” he said. “Heck, we’re still in two wars that I started. What’s got two thumbs and created ISIS? This guy.”
Ferrell recalled that Bush had been so bad that an angry Iraqi threw a shoe at him in frustration, and he mangled one of the former president’s own garbled phrases.
“Shoe me once, shoe’s on you,” Ferrell said. “Shoe me twice, I’m keeping those shoes.”




http://footprintsstrategies.comad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments