Kaitlan Collins, right wing, reporter for CNN under fire for being Anti-Gay


A White House reporter for CNN has publicly apologized after some of her old tweets containing homophobic slurs resurfaced. Kaitlan Collins held up her hands for the “immature language” in the tweets from 2011, six years before she joined the network. “When I was in college, I used ignorant language in a few tweets to my friends,” she wrote late Sunday night. “It was immature but it doesn’t represent the way I feel at all. I regret it and apologize.” The reporter used the word “fag” in one post and also said: “Idk if I wanna room with a lesbian.” One person who reportedly works close to Collins at CNN said to the Washington Examiner Sunday that they were “personally offended” by the resurfaced tweets.
Read it at New York Post





http://footprintsstrategies.comad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments