Donald Trump's Republican Jewish Problem

Image result for ben shapiro trump

Jewish Republicans have long been the most staunch supporters of conservative politics in the United States. Candidates like Reagan and the two Bushes benefited greatly from their allies within the Jewish community. Unfortunately for Trump, our nation’s top Jewish Republicans have reached a consensus that they will not be supporting the Republican nominee this year because of his rampant anti-Semitism.

Leading Jewish Republican journalist Ben Shapiro in the hard right National Review, “I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.”

Added the deeply concerned Shapiro, “The anti-Semites believe that Trump’s zero-sum critique of free markets and foreign policy hawkishness, combined with his “America first” posturing, amounts to rejection of the supposedly Jewish financial lobby on the one hand and the supposedly all-powerful Israel lobby on the other; they believe that Trump’s nationalism without philosophy amounts to an embrace of the blood-and-soil white supremacism they celebrate.” How disgusting is Trump’s bigotry? He really is an international disgrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments