- 10 Quotes From Founding Fathers On Separation Of Church And State
- TOP 20 RIGHT WING PROPAGANDAIST
- The Purpose Of FOX News
- What The GOP Doesn't Know About The Constitution
- 8 reasons why Ronald Reagan was the worst president of our lifetime
- Our Liberal Founding Fathers
- The Bible and Homosexuality
- Check Out Koch Brothers Exposed on Hulu
- 13 Thing The Bible Forbids that you all do
- 20 Vile Quotes Against Women By Religious Leaders From St. Augustine to Pat Robertson
- Park Avenue: Money, Power & The American Dream
- 15 Websites Saving the Environment by Changing the Food System
- What Does the New Testament Say about Homosexuality?
- How The Right Wing Took Over America's Media
- 35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate
- Here's 15 things everyone would know if there really were a "liberal media"
- America's Most Hated Family
- List of Companies Supporting Right-Wing and Tea Party Causes
- State Democratic Parties
- A LONG List of President Obama's Accomplishments
- What did the founders really think about corporati...
- Neo-Con Project For The New American Century
- 5 Reasons America Is Not—And Has Never Been—A Christian Nation
- Myths And Facts About The Koch Brothers
- How Reagan Destroyed America
- What America’s founding father really thought about religion
- What Did Jesus Say About Homosexuality
- How NeoCons Got Us into War
- Jesus On S-E-X
- Greatest American Liberals In History
- Lies Fundamentalist Christians Teach Their Childre...
- The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton
- Jesus Versus Republicans: On S-E-X
- Religion & Homosexuality
Though some could argue covering crowd size is useless and a waste of time when so many other issues are going on, it is important to highlight the president’s inability to accept the truth. His crowd just wasn’t as big as his last crowd, which may support the suggestion that Trump supporters across the country are beginning to have regrets. We can only wait to see how Trump will react.
All attendees now in the AeroMod hangar for the @realDonaldTrump rally. Total attendees at event = 9,000.’
A recent report on Donald Trump’s sexual debauchery in Moscow has been causing waves in the media. Now, there’s further evidence that video proof of these shocking escapades really exists.
Paul Wood, a BBC reporter, just revealed that multiple sources confirm the existence of these tapes. Which means that Trump’s denial regarding these videos is an outright lie.
The videos first came to light in a secret report that a former British MI6 intelligence officer compiled. The report revealed that Putin has compromising materials that he can use to blackmail Trump over.
Source code looks like the survey data not even collected, the only purpose of the page is to direct ppl to donation page. Anyone confirm?
If signed, the order would create wholesale exemptions for people and organizations who claim religious objections to same-sex marriage, premarital sex, abortion, and trans identity.
In early February, The Nation published a leaked draft of an executive order titled “Establishing a Government Wide Initiative to Respect Religious Freedom.” The language is, for lack of a more damning adjective, chilling to any proponent of the Constitution. The order aims to eradicate federal protections for LGBT Americans and their families — and undermine reproductive rights — under the guise of religious freedom.
The order announces a lofty intention: protecting Americans from being “coerced by the Federal Government into participating in activities that violate their conscience.” It then sets out, over four dense pages, its dubious means of doing so: authorizing those who hold extreme and discriminatory views to act on them, while guarding against a violation of conscience by licensing a violation of others’ fundamental rights.
The leaked copy of a draft executive order titled “Establishing a Government-Wide Initiative to Respect Religious Freedom,” obtained by The Investigative Fund and The Nation, reveals sweeping plans by the Trump administration to legalize discrimination.