Mesothelioma cancer victim speak out

Image result for Mesothelioma cancer victim speak out



My name is Katherine Keys and I have been fighting mesothelioma cancer for the past 10 years. If you don’t know, mesothelioma is a cancer caused by asbestos exposure. People can be exposed to asbestos in many ways. My exposure was a result of asbestos being spread into the air when the office I was working at was remodeled.

Mesothelioma can be a very debilitating disease. Many of our countries disabled veterans are mesothelioma victims, usually being exposed aboard asbestos-laden Navy ships.

Recently, Republicans have introduced a bill called “The Furthering Asbestos Claim Transparency (FACT) Act” that would put more restrictions on lawsuits against corporations that manufactured asbestos. These companies were aware of the dangers for many years but hid the information from the public who were deemed as "expendable" so that they could continue to make their money. This new bill would publicize the personal info of anyone who has filed a lawsuit against these companies. This is an attempt to intimidate victims by making them vulnerable to identity thieves and scam artists.

As a mesothelioma victim, hearing this is very discouraging. After I was diagnosed, I was helped greatly by the Patient Advocates at Mesothelioma Lawyer Center. They helped me obtain financial compensation through trust funds which helped with my treatments and quality of life. I can tell they genuinely care about my well-being. I am proud to call them my friends and they continue to stand by my side as I fight mesothelioma.

If it’s not too much trouble, would you be able to assist me in helping others learn about mesothelioma and the help that is available to victims by including MesotheliomaLawyerCenter.org as a resource on your site? I’m hoping you’ll find it to be a good fit.

I appreciate your time in advance. If you're decided already and would like me to stop emailing you, please let me know.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 713-591-1773.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!




http://footprintsstrategies.comad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments