- 10 Quotes From Founding Fathers On Separation Of Church And State
- TOP 20 RIGHT WING PROPAGANDAIST
- The Purpose Of FOX News
- What The GOP Doesn't Know About The Constitution
- 8 reasons why Ronald Reagan was the worst president of our lifetime
- Our Liberal Founding Fathers
- The Bible and Homosexuality
- 13 Thing The Bible Forbids that you all do
- 20 Vile Quotes Against Women By Religious Leaders From St. Augustine to Pat Robertson
- Park Avenue: Money, Power & The American Dream
- 15 Websites Saving the Environment by Changing the Food System
- What Does the New Testament Say about Homosexuality?
- How The Right Wing Took Over America's Media
- 35 Founding Father Quotes Conservative Christians Will Hate
- Here's 15 things everyone would know if there really were a "liberal media"
- America's Most Hated Family
- List of Companies Supporting Right-Wing and Tea Party Causes
- State Democratic Parties
- What did the founders really think about corporati...
- Neo-Con Project For The New American Century
- 5 Reasons America Is Not—And Has Never Been—A Christian Nation
- How Reagan Destroyed America
- What America’s founding father really thought about religion
- How NeoCons Got Us into War
- Jesus On S-E-X
- Greatest American Liberals In History
- Lies Fundamentalist Christians Teach Their Childre...
- Jesus Versus Republicans: On S-E-X
- Religion & Homosexuality
John Oliver DESTROYS Trump's Obama wiretapping Tweet
In Sunday's installment of HBO's Last Week Tonight, John Oliver said that the latest barrage of Trump scandals are so outrageous that they can only be called "Stupid Watergate."
What is Stupid Watergate, you might ask? Well, you see, it's like the infamous Watergate scandal of 1972 where President Richard Nixon attempted to cover up his involvement in a major political scandal, only, er...stupider.
After America learned that Attorney General Jeff Sessions failed in his Senate confirmation hearing to mention his meeting with the Russian ambassador to the United States as an advisor to the Trump campaign, Trump defended Sessions' action and called the allegations a political witch hunt. Sessions claimed to not have discussed campaign matters with the Russian ambassador, instead meeting with him as a senator and member of the Armed Services Committee. Just days later, the president claimed in a tweet that President Obama wiretapped his phones during the election. Despite having no evidence of this, he is calling for an investigation by the Department of Justice.