Using vulgar language, Donald Trump attacked Hillary Clinton


Using vulgar language, Donald Trump attacked Hillary Clinton at a rally in Grand Rapids, Mich. “Standing before a crowd of 7,500, Trump recounted how Clinton was seconds late to the Democratic debate stage on Saturday night following a commercial break. Trump asked the crowd four times where Clinton had gone,” Jenna Johnson reports. “I know where she went — it’s disgusting, I don’t want to talk about it,” Trump said, screwing up his face, as the crowd laughed and cheered. “No, it’s too disgusting. Don’t say it, it’s disgusting!”
  • “Later in the night, Trump told the crowd that he could not picture Clinton as president because she never wins at anything. He then brought up the 2008 Democratic primary. ‘She was favored to win, and she got schlonged,’ Trump said.”
  • “And he questioned why Time picked German Chancellor Angela Merkel as its ‘Person of the Year’ instead of him. ‘They gave it to a woman who has not done the right thing for Germany,’ Trump said, as the crowd booed Merkel. “I may have to deal with her. Look, hey, Putin likes me, I want her to like me, too.”
  • He also said that while he hates some journalists, “I’d never kill them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments