Parliament House Orlando’s 40th Anniversary- Documentary #throwbackthursdays #TBT

Orlando – With Parliament House Orlando’s 40th Anniversary Week drawing to a close, Parliament House shared a video created by one of their loyal patrons, David Bains, commemorating the last four decades of fun, memories, laughter, and drinks.
The documentary goes through the history of Parliament House and the Central Florida area starting with its beginning in 1962 as the Parliament House Motor Inn. It wasn’t until 1975 that Parliament House became the hotel, nightclub and restaurant that we all know and love today.






editors note wow I spent my sorta "Honeymoon" There in 1978, went back just for dinner and drinks a few years ago, I think they still had the same comforter on the bed in the room we stayed in
OMG Greg Peterman was my partner, I was so naive, I could not figure out why the phone would keep ringing late at night, and he would go for a walk, for hours, not only did he cheat on me for 13 years he cheated on our honeymoon- lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments