Comedian Greg Proops lampooned Antonin Scalia



Comedian Greg Proops lampooned Antonin Scalia , making fun of the Supreme Court justice for completely refusing to read “liberal” newspapers and believing in the Devil. 

During an appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience, Proops noted that Scalia had told New York magazine that he “couldn’t handle” reading The Washington Post and the New York Times because of their alleged liberal bias. 

“Ok, look, I’m a comedian,” Proops said. “I have no responsibility to the public. I’m not holding a sinecured [sic] position where I am adjudicating of f*cking matters of grave national importance every day of my life and writing opinions and being a deciding vote on a f*cking panel of nine people who were hand chosen by psychopaths — and yet I have the catholicity of taste to f*cking watch Fox News every once and awhile, and I don’t go, ‘Oh my god!’" 




Much more here: 

http://www.rawstory.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments