Confused Climate denier Ron Johnson denies denying climate change, then denies it

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis) 
An ad campaign targeting climate-denying politicians appears to be having something of an effect. 

Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis)  who is under fire, said this: 

“I don’t have a belief one way or the other,” he told the crowd of some 300 Rotarians. “I’m willing to accept the science. I’m willing to accept the facts. What I’m not willing to accept is that until we know conclusively what’s doing it and if any action we take would have any kind of measurable impact, I don’t think we should be spending trillions of dollars unilaterally.” 

The Grist reports: 

"Here’s the thing: If you “don’t have a belief” that humans are changing the climate, then you are a climate denier." 

More here: 

http://grist.org/news/..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments