Edward Snowden said that he took a job with government contractor with the express purpose of leaking

“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” Snowden said. “That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”
Read the latest portion of the Post's interview with Snowden here.

National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden said earlier this month that he took a job with government contractor Booz Allen Hamilton for the express purpose of collecting evidence of top secret surveillance programs.
Snowden made the statement in a June 12 interview with South China Morning Post that was published on Monday.
“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” Snowden said. “That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”
Read the latest portion of the Post's interview with Snowden here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments